Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Today I learned...

... that Rosh Hashana is the Jewish New Year.  Its purely by coincidence that I have learned two things about Judiasm in the past two week.  I actually read this one in the new issue of Weight Watcher mag... lol.
... that the flame on the Statue of Liberty is gold paint over copper.


I also had to say goodbye to one of my favorite mugs tonight.  I was doing the supper dishes and accidently knocked my mug off the counter and watched in slow motion as it crashed to the floor. &^%#$%@
The funny thing is that I blogged about that mug here the day I bought it.  Like a big goofball I was so excited to have a new mug, so you can imagine how devasted I am.  Farewell awesome mug...  thanks for all the wonderful hot cups of coffee you brought to my lips.  lol  

1 comments:

Diz said...

I'm thinking about getting a Garmin- talk to me.