Monday, August 30, 2010

FMM

Friend Making Mondays!! Check out where it all started at Kenz's blog


I like... running in the morning.
I don't like... Cilantro
I love... my job!
I dream of... marrying the man I love.
I wonder... when he plans on proposing.
I know... that I can do anything I set my mind to.
I went... for a run this evening... its a gorgeous summer evening.
I have... really awesome parents.
I think... too much most of the time.
I plan... to work at Weight Watchers once I hit goal.

I regret... not having tried my bf's grandmothers legendary Mac & Cheese before she passed away.
I do... drink my water everyday.

I drink...beer but I'm trying to cut back on it.
I wish... I wasn't so hard on myself for being so close to goal and putting 5lbs on this summer.
I am... a runner and proud of it!!
I am not... going to give up ever!
I need... stay focused on plan & goal.
I graduated...high school in 1997 and college in 2005.
I hope... to live happily ever after.
I want... to be able to eat what I want when I want without guilt and regret.  Its too much to ask, the sooner I accept that the better... but I'm working on it, I promise.

I sometimes... cry when I step on the scale.

I always... listen to Howard Stern on Sirius.
I can...talk and run at the same time ;)
I work... for a grocery store chain designing store layouts. 
I cannot... believe summer is almost over.
I avoid... bumping into someone I may be forced to have small talk with.
I will... go to get weighed in Wed night regardless of what the results may be.


Your turn now peeps.  Enjoy!! 

3 comments:

Genie @ Diet of 51 said...

Good stuff! I'll have to try this next Monday!

Shows your positive, resiliant spirit! Ya got spunk, Girl!

Absolutely, Positively Josie said...

you're so thoughtful, Keri! can i just copy this and do it on my blog?

Shawn said...

I loved your answers but honestly I got a little stuck at doing the math when I saw when you graduated high school. Dang, I had a 3 year old then. I was probably wearing something with toddler goo on it while you were wearing your cap and gown!

You look fantastic keep up the good work!