Saturday, September 4, 2010

Today I learned...

... that I have new follower.  Welcome Robert!! 



no running today, we're supposed to get hit with the hurricane dead on!  I just hope the power doesn't go out, and if it does, not for too long!  Ha..  Poker game at my dad's today since noone will be golfing, which is what every guy in my family does on a saturday around here. 

I went to Weight watchers on the Wed and was up!  Way up!  Its been so humid here I think I might be retaining water... but it was also an eye opener..  I'm getting back on plan and the plan is staying within my points which is what i've been struggling with the most - even though I'm writing everything down. 
Wednesday evening after my bf got home I had a bit of a mental breakdown.  Its just one of those things that all people go thru that struggle with their weight.... its just exhausting.  I ran 4 times this week, I track what I eat, and I watch what I eat (even though its not perfect), I drink a ton of water everyday and to still be up over 3 lbs is just not f'n fair!  I'm so tired of it being a constant struggle and but oddly enough as defeated as I get sometimes giving up is not an option. 

So, I did really good the next day with staying within my points and was down over 3lbs on my home scale.  Just gotta realize one good day is not was makes me successful.....  its long term dedicated and rededication that will get me to my goal.

Hope you all have a great weekend...  to my fellow eastcoasters DON'T BLOW AWAY!! 

2 comments:

divad said...

I hear your pain. The scale does not always reflect the hard work of the week directly after the week. Eventually, the scale catches up. If only it didn't have so power over how we feel about our weight. Celebrate your running, good eating, drinking water and know it WILL be reflected in your clothes, by your health and by that all powerful scale soon!

I'll be following your hurricane news closely!

Genie @ Diet of 51 said...

Stock up on candles, bottled water, and rice cakes!

I understand the meltdown. Frustration happens. Giving up is not an option, no matter how attractive it seems at the moment. When we're "slipping", we're not actually giving up, we're merely "delaying" success.

Keep up the good fight!