Monday, August 2, 2010

Today I learned...

... that I can actually dress shop at a store when the sizes run so small I wouldn't have been able to get a thigh in one of their dresses this time last year.  I got an extra large.... ha.. but still.  I tried on 2 other dresses that were L and they fit I just went with the one I liked the best... of course it was the only XL.  I also didn't want to kill myself when looking in the mirror of the dressing room..... hmm thats new and I love it!
... that my running shorts are falling off me when I run.  I'm not losing weight, I don't know what thats about but its annoying.
... that they make M&M's with pretzels in them??
... that this morning I weighed 157.4... not as bad as I thought it would be but I still ran right out the door and did 6.5 km...  felt great!!!!!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

yippee for smaller clothes

Genie @ Diet of 51 said...

The dress from the small-sized shop and the desire to not kill yourself in the dressing room are very good things! I remember how nice you looked in your interview outfit, so I bet you rock the dress. Good job on that running. Let's make August a stellar month!

Absolutely, Positively Josie said...

love that for you!!!

Savannah said...

Love your blog! Thanks for following me and HOORAY for smaller dress sizes!! You're inspiring :D!