Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Today I learned...

... that I have a new follower.  Welcome Vannah.. I love your blog!
... that Patrick Swayze has a brother named Don, who is an actor.  huh?
... that toads are poisonous to dogs.  Holla Genie!!!!!!
... that Mother-in-law made it back to NC safe & sound.  97 degrees there, lol.. she should be happy with that.
... that I don't like the Italian veggie ground round as much as the Original.  I'm premenstral and it wasn't a good day not to enjoy my spaghetti I waited all day for.. hahaha.  Oh well.
... that I think I'm slippin off plan and it scares me.  Today I tried so hard to talk myself out of buying a bag of chips out of the vending machine... all I could do was postpone it then I caved.  I'm mad at myself and can't figure any of it out... but its not a good feeling.  well.......... maybe its the PMS thing..

BB night... peace out.   xoxoxo

1 comments:

Genie @ Diet of 51 said...

Thanks for the credit for my fun fact! It wasn't so fun when we took a heavily drooling beagle to the ER on a Sunday afternoon to find out he'd poisoned himself by licking (possibly eating) a toad in our backyard.

Beagles will pretty much eat anything. I have a lot in common with them...

Get over TOM and you'll be stronger around the vending machine. Did you have a snack machine where you previously worked? Or, is this a new challenge in your path?