Saturday, July 31, 2010

House guest

Hi folks, I'm already thinking its going to be another hiatus week.  I guess this is just what summer brings and I should enjoy it.  However, the bf's mother arrived in town the other night from North Carolina.  She's staying with us till Wed so we'll be very busy.  Last night, bbq at my parents place and it was lovely but after that I'm not going to WW today.....  sorry.  (um that was an apology to myself, I never feel good about skipping).  So today we're going to go to the Farmers Market and then sit on the water front and eat some fresh seafood (cause thats what we're known for).  I think we're going to overdose the poor woman in seafood this week... .but she'll love it, and I'll enjoy eating it right along side her. 

I also sort of made a decision about my weight and that is that I am going to try and maintain for the rest of the summer to take some pressure off.  Maintaining will still be pressure..... always have to keep a little bit of pressure on myself or it'll all go out the window... but I'm not going to worry about losing right now... its too hard and its making me mental. ha.  So, I've decided to relax, keep doing what I'm doing and not expect to see loses, then I'm not setting myself up for dissapointment. 

Well, I can hear the mother-in-law stirring around in her room, she'll be up any minute now I better get off. 

Yesterday I learned something cool and do you think I can remember what it is now??? I hate that, I really have to start carrying a notepad or something.  lol. 

Let me think of what I've learned.... hmmmmm..... 
Well I learned a really neat new trick with Autocad if anyone cares hahhaah..  ok m-i-l is up... gotta run.

Peace xoxoxxooxoxoxoxxox

3 comments:

padacs said...

Thank you so much for sharing it.
A weighing scale is a measuring instrument for determining the weight or mass . A spring scale measures weight by the distance a spring deflects under its load. A balance compares the torque on the arm due to the sample weight to the torque on the arm due to a standard reference weight using a horizontal lever. Balances are different from scales

Weighing Scales

Genie @ Diet of 51 said...

That's great that you and M-I-L get along. It will save a lot of heartache in the future. Wink.

Bring Pretty Back said...

Smart woman to just maintain this summer!
hahahaahahhahhahahah!!!! No~ don't bother telling me about your auto cad info! That is WAY over my head! hahahaahaha!!!
Kristin