Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Today I learned...

... that I GOT THE JOB!!!! I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, to be continued.  However, its late and its been a very very very very long and f'n wonderful day but now my head hurts so I'm going to bed to get up and move tomorrow... but I GOT THE JOB!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

5 comments:

divad said...

Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations, congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Genie @ Diet of 51 said...

Wow! That's awesome, Keri! I knew they wouldn't wait a couple of weeks to tell you that!

CONGRATS!!!!!

Beth Allums said...

AWESOME!!!!!
Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Bring Pretty Back said...

I am so happy for you I can not stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kristin

Diz said...

OMFG I knew you would!!!!! Congrats babe! EFF YEAH!!!!