Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'd like to thank the Academy...

I won... woo hoo.  I won my first award!!  Thanks to my girl Diz @  http://mybattlewithbulge.blogspot.com/ ... she was my first follower and has been one of my greatest supporters and new awesome friend. 


So, ok here are the rules, let see if I can remember (I'll refer back to Diz's blog to make sure I have them right)

1) Thank the chick who gave me the award.  Dizzy you know I loves ya!! Thanks so much for everything you are and everything you do!  Don't ever change ;)

2) Name 5 other rockin bloggers equally as deserving of the Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award. 

~ Josie @ http://apjosie.blogspot.com/.  She is such a beautiful spirit inside & out.  She's super cute and super positive.  She leaves the sweetest comments for me and I love that I know her.

~ Kat @ http://katdoesdiets.blogspot.com/.  Kat is always pushing herself to the best she can be, and she is always sharing her love for everyone on her blog and she really makes you feel like we're a big family.  I love that about her, among many other things. 

~ Laura @ http://100in12.blogspot.com/ . This girl is so punny.  She's a riot, you can just tell she has an awesome energy about her and loves to laugh at herself... a self proclaimed fool.  She is also responsible for getting me hooked on Puffins, for that I will be eternally grateful.

~ The Monkey & Me @ http://themonkeyandme.blogspot.com/ This girl is super sweet & her little man could not be cuter.  She also leaves awesome comments and her blog is really down to earth and honest.  (ps - m&m I have tried to comment on your blog several times but it won't let me - just wanted to let you know I'm still reading you up girl)

~ TJ @ http://tjstestkitchen.blogspot.com/ TJ is the cutest.. I love her recipes and want to live in her kitchen.  She takes these super cute pics of the groceries she buys and I want it all!!  You have to go check out her blog... her baked oatmeal is sooooo goood. 

Well, that was kinda tough because I hate the thought of leaving anyone out, but congrats ladies.  I hope you enjoy this award as much as I am.  yay

3) Write why I was given this award.  Well here's what Diz wrote
..."for always posting intriguing and interesting random facts...and more importantly to me, being a good friend and cheerleader as I strive to attain my goals."

Ahh love her.   Alright peeps, going for my run now, make sure you all sweat a little today.
Peace.

4 comments:

Kerri O said...

Aw thanks, you're the best!

Diz said...

Thanks for the shout out babe! I'm glad you got Kat and Monkey...I wanted them to have this award too. :) YESSS

Absolutely, Positively Josie said...

awww i just saw that you awarded me with this! thank you so much. you are just the sweetest, and i love your blog. you have come such a long way in your weight loss journey, and you never give up. and i learn so much from your life lessons and get to pass it on!

and i really admire your ability to cheat and still stay reasonable and sane and just pick back up. so awesome. loves ya!

Beth Allums said...

This week has been crazy and I haven't yet thanked you - You rock! I need a night off that I don't want to go to bed at 9 so I can post my awesome award!!
-Beth