Sunday, February 14, 2010

To Everyone - Happy Valentines Day!

* To the world you are one person, to one person you are the world.













* You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

* There is one person in this world who loves your more than you'll ever know.
* Love is friendship set on fire.
*In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.
* Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
* I love you, not only for what you are,
but for what I am when I am with you.
* To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.
* I love him and that's the beginning of everything.

2 comments:

Absolutely, Positively Josie said...

wow, i especially like (make that LOVE) the last one!

Diz said...

Cute! I love Valentine's Day!