Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Finally!!

No I didn't get to goal.. lol  I got ENGAGED!!  New years eve my gorgeous boyfriend of 5 years finally popped the question.  Its a dream come true.  I'm so happy and soooo in love with my ring.. lol
Hope everyone is doing great, I'm totally over the moon with excitement.  I've put on a bit of weight over the holidays so i'm about 10 lbs from goal and still running although the winter has affected that a bit as well.  But i did make a new years resolution to lose the last ten pounds and I'm still very determined!
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and I'll be back to catch up ;)  peace xoxox

6 comments:

divad said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! I put some weight on over the holidays too, so I'm losing as I have a wedding to be in, April 15th. They are great motivators. Glad you're still running...so am I. Happy New Year. Post a photo of your gorgeous, shiny ring!

Absolutely, Positively Josie said...

all right! congratulations, Keri! it's been forever, and i miss reading your blog. keep us updated on your progress and wedding planning!

Dizzy Girl said...

KERI CONGRATULATIONS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

We have talked about this forever- congrats, congrats, congrats. I can't say it enough, I am so so so happy for you. Please PLEASE put a pic up of the ring. OR send me an announcement?? I am so THRILLED FOR YOU!!!

I love your face and miss our chats so much. Glad to hear you're still running, I'm not lately, although I really need to get out there and hit the pavement- my body has been asking for it. I'm just too lazy to load my iPod. How horrible is that? Anyway- congrats babe, I love you and miss you and wish you the best ever.

(and I know you'll drop the 10 in no time)xoxoxo-

D

Bring Pretty Back said...

Keri, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When is the wedding! Show us the ring!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Bring Pretty Back said...

Keri, CONGRATS! That is awesome! When is the big day!
Show us the ring! You will lost those ten pounds!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Bring Pretty Back said...

How are things going!?
Kristin