Sunday, May 23, 2010

Today I learned...

... that the Lost finale tonight is 2.5 hours long.  I'm so excited and sad at the same time.  booo.
... that I'm 10 times more comfortable in my new bathing suit poolside than trying it on in the dressing room.  Why do dressing room mirrors suck so bad?  Don't they want you to buy their clothes?  All dressing rooms should be equiped with skinny mirrors.
... that its been days since I felt like I learned anything blog worthy.  Sometimes the lessons are hard to find, still learning to pinpoint the lesson I guess. ;)

1 comments:

Genie @ Diet of 51 said...

The dressing room mirrors suck so badly because of proportions. Not our proportions necessarily, but the proportion of the small dressing room to the person. Any person looks bigger in a tiny room. So, voila, it's not us, it's the room. (It's also that ghastly fluorescent lighting that does not flatter our skin.)

Out in the open space, in the sunshine, we feel smaller in our swimsuits. See how that works?