Thursday, May 13, 2010

Checking in

Hey folks, so I weigh in tomorrow morning, darn.  I skipped out last week.  I blogged about toying with the idea of bailing but who am I kidding, I knew I wouldn't go.  So, anyway, I knew I would not skip 2 weeks in a row, that guilt of that would kill me.  I have been hovering around 156 for weeks upon weeks now.. I sort of bounce between 155.2 to 156.6 and everywhere in between.  So I'm starting to lose track of what the exact number is at weigh in and whether I'm up or down, its never considerable either way.. I'm just at a plateau.  But I hate to even say plateau because it makes me feel like I'm doing all the right things and my weight just won't budge when thats not really the case.. I'm doing all the right things to maintain but all the wrong things to lose.  So, I ran yesterday and today.. felt awesome, I also wore my Garmin when I worked today and it said I burned over 500 cal doing that alone... (its the one thing that keeps me sane while landscaping.. blah).  So I hope thats enough to at least let me lose a little.  Just a little I'm not asking for much.  So anyway, I'll be checking back in tomorrow, wish me luck.  Survivor, my bed and my boyfriend are all calling my name right now.  Night Peeps xo

1 comments:

Genie @ Diet of 51 said...

GOOD LUCK! I hope you get that little nudge of success that you need.