Monday, April 12, 2010

Today I learned...

... about working for my father's landscaping business.  I'm sore but I burned a ton of calories.
... about 1 cent stamps.  Don't ask, but I had to have 3 people explain the concept to me... lol.
... that there are actual "running stores" specific to runners that will let you test out running shoes!  I've never seen one of these but I'll be on the lookout for one.  Also, that cotton is not a good fiber for runners. I learned this all from Kat @ http://katdoesdiets.blogspot.com/ .   She's so smart ;)

3 comments:

Diz said...

I know some running places around here will have you get on a treadmill and run for a few minutes, they videotape your feet, and then they customize shoes and inserts to give you the best shoe possible for your gait. Amazing huh! Love it!

Keri said...

Yes! Thats exactly what Kat said..lol

Absolutely, Positively Josie said...

hey! thanks for such a beautiful comment! i thank God for bloggy buddies like you. isn't it great knowing we can always come here and find encouragement?! there are so many times in "real life" that negativity is all we get!

ps- i hope you're enjoying being home. are you coming back stateside anytime soon, or is this move permanent? do you miss dollar general? :)