Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Today I learned...

... something reeeeeeeally strange.  I was reminiscing over Cabbage Patch Dolls with my bf's mother and I told her I still remember the names of the 2 I had when I was a kid - Jennifer and Sabrina.  No sooner were the words out of my mouth and we both were just shocked.  Those are the names of my bf's 2 step-sisters.  I can't believe I never made that connection before.  Is that weird or is that weird???  Anyway, just thought I'd share.  Gives me goosebumps even now... lol.
... that I officially own my car.  Goodbye car payments!

2 comments:

Diz said...

Congratulations on the car! I can't wait, I have one year left. I'm trying to pay it off early!!!

And uber bizarre on the cabbage patch doll thing. How you even remembered that is insane...let alone the connection. But kinda cool too! I'll take it!

Absolutely, Positively Josie said...

cool! and more congrats on the car! wish i knew that feeling, myself! :D