Saturday, February 6, 2010

Rewards

I just got back from my weigh-in and lost 1.6!! So excited.  I also decided to stay after my meeting and talk to my leader about rewards that I had not received.  I had my 10% keychain already but I never received my 25 lb charm and also my 16 week charm.  I figured since I was now 16 weeks at the new WW location it was fitting.  Since I left Canada and started going in the States I kind of had to start over on the weight counter but I've been keeping track of my total amount lost.  Since I started down here I've lost 14.8 but I'm down 35.6 total....  and I don't need another 10% key chain I need my 25lb charm!!.   I wasn't going to bring it up because I felt silly looking for these rewards that may seem insignificant but the more I thought about them the more I wanted them, and dammit I worked hard to get those 35lbs off and if its a key charm that is a reminder for me and makes me feel good about it then I deserve it! 
When I brought this up to my leader after the meeting she was all too happy to give me whatever I was owed... she was looking for any little thing she could give me so she gave me 7- 5lb stickers and a bookmark.  I love it!  I'm so happy that I had a good week and I know it was due to having different foods in the cupboard.  I'm also really happy that its cheat day because, boy am I craving a cheeseburger & onion rings.  Yummmm   hey I've earned it :)

0 comments: