Friday, February 12, 2010

Eat Fresh!

Ok I have to rant about Subway first thing this morning.  I hate that Subway is something I can't splurge on in the middle of the week.  Subway has to be a cheat meal for me and I hate that.  So yesterday we were painting our upstairs and I forgot to take something out for supper so I said to J wanna get some $5 footlongs?  I still had 13 pts left and my sub minus mayo, replaced with a little oil is 12 pts.  Anyway, we got subway, and I'm not gonna lie, I can inhale a footlong (maybe thats my problem).   I was so proud that I didn't get mayo for the very first time in life, and well it was not as good but definitely not awful.  Well I just knew all night that I was gonna pay for that on the scale in the morning (bathroom scale).  I've been dropping all week, this morning I'm up 1.4lbs!! "I knew it" I huffed from the bathroom.  Its the bread, I get it but I'm just mad at myself for thinking I could have a yummy sub two days before a weigh in.  So, am I alone on this? I actually had another friend confirm this happens to her too, so I guess I'm not the only one but I'm just so frustrated that I'm up and now I have to try and get that off and more before tomorrow!!!  UGH!  Right after I saw my weight I Shredded..  Level 2 is tough. Whoo, and now I'm going to paint for the rest of the day.   Note to self "take out chicken now before you start convincing yourself a big mac and fries wouldn't be that bad".

2 comments:

Diz said...

Hahaha! Cute post! I love it.

I have a love/hate relationship with Subway myself. While I love it, what I can HAVE vs. what I WANT are two different things. Sucks.

Sorry to hear about the gain...I've had a gain myself today. UGH! I hate them! You can drop it fast though, fast on- fast off. Just drink your water, be real strict today, and workout hard, and you should be good. I hope. Let us know what happened! Good luck girl!! Rootin for ya!

Absolutely, Positively Josie said...

what i hate about subway is the only thing i really "prefer" is the meatball or pizza sub. :(:::