Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hamburger Pie

If anyone has picked up the new Mar/April issue of Weight Watcher Magazine, I recommend trying the hamburger pie featured on page 72.  I just had it for supper, its really really good and *bonus* my boyfriend loved it.  He's always my gauge as to whether a recipe is too "diety" (if that makes sense).. and it passed the test.  Now, in keeping in line with the ground turkey kick I'm on, I substituted it, other than that I followed the recipe to a T.  Anyway, just wanted to share.  Its so not my style to try a recipe out of a magazine but I saw hamburger pie...???  sign me up :)  And as I've said before, I totally dig recipes that consist of ingredients I have on hand anyway.  If anyone tries it let me know what you thought, or if you want the recipe let me know, I'll hook you up.  Enjoy!!

1 comments:

Diz said...

Send me the recipe girl! HEARTS!!!