Monday, October 18, 2010

Help!

So I'm still running, still journaling, still getting weighed in, still counting my points and STILL stuck in a plateau.  Hovering within the same 3 -5 lbs for months now.  Running doesn't seem to give me the boost it used to and I've added distance.  I don't know what else to do.  I tried that low-carb thing, that lasted about a day!  I can't go without carbs!!!!  Am I insane?
If anyone has any ideas about busting thru a plateau I sure would love to hear it.  I would just love to get to goal once and for all, I'm so close yet the dream seems to be getting farther and farther away. 
Help!

1 comments:

Bob said...

When I used to follow WW and cout points, my leader gave some advise to a couple of people who were stuck and suggested adding a point or two. It seemed to work for them. Ask your leader and see what they think.