Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm here and still learning

Oh I hate that I've been MIA for so long, but most of all I regret not reading any blogs in a week, I'm so far behind and I hate that!  I'm still here and still love you all.  I love my job, I've had a really great week.  Everyone is so nice and welcoming.  I just know that I'm really going to love it there and that this will be my career.

On the WW front, well, I'll be switching my day from Friday to Sat for obvious reasons which gives me an extra day but I still don't think its going to be too good. I'll get back on track but I forgot what its like to work in an office environment where theres always tempting food around and that 3 pm has chocolate calling my name...... not good!  I'll get my act together once I get prepared.  I need to find something to keep in the office to curb those cravings and get me thru to 5pm.  If anyone has any suggestions I would love that!  On a better note, I'm running again...  I've only been out twice because I've been so busy, but the main thing is my ankle is better and I still got it.

I'm so so sorry I haven't been keeping up with blogs... I feel so out of the loop.  I'll probably sit down on saturday with a nice cup of coffee while J's golfing and spend some quality time with my blog's.  Thats some quality time that I miss for sure.  See you then. 

ps- I'll sum up this whole week of "today I learned" with lots and lot and lots!  Job, people, the company...  I love my new job!

Peace xoxox

2 comments:

Tricia said...

happy to hear youre loving your job!

Genie @ Diet of 51 said...

Yes, glad you're reporting love for the job! I've thought about the fun you're having this week!