Monday, July 26, 2010

I WILL WIN

Yesterday I was lying on the couch and starting thinking about how I've been struggling in the past week.  I was up 1.8 this week btw and it always bums me out and causes me to look at things a little closer.  So I'm thinking about how my job is changing things up for me, my shedule, my running and generally my system as a whole.  I started feeling hopeless and worrying that this could be a downward spiral.  Then it hit me... this is a challenge!  Am I really gonna let a little challenge like getting my dream job throw away everything I've spent the last year working on????  SURELY NOT!  This is me, damn it!  If some food thinks its going to kick MY ass, it has another thing coming.  I'm a superhero compared to a bag of chips and I've got to stop thinking it can win.  I WILL WIN!

Ok, I've decided that, probably soon like my running, blogging may have to be a before-work kinda deal.  Its 7:21 am and I've got to run soon (I mean off to work.. lol) 

Also, Saturday was my 52nd weigh in...  One whole year!  I'm planning to do a post on all the things I've learned in the last year and where I am now compared to then...  and I will as soon as I collect my thoughts.. Have a lovely day!

0 comments: