Saturday, June 5, 2010

Today I learned...

... that I'm not a perfect weight watcher.  I skipped my weigh in today and I feel guilty about it.  I weighed myself this morning and I was up 2 lbs and couldn't face the scale at WW.  I know this doesn't make any sense but I just don't want my weight this week to be recorded.  I also knew that I was going to blow off the weigh in when I decided to go to a hockey party last night.  Hey, its the finals and I'm in Canada, what can I say.
... that switching my weigh in to Saturday so far hasn't been the best idea.. haha oh dear.

3 comments:

Genie @ Diet of 51 said...

You are entitled to a "bye". You've done so well, and this is merely a delay, not a derailment.

I understand the desire not to be "recorded".

When, I read your final remark, it made me laugh!

divad said...

I totally used to do that. I just couldn't bear to see the gain recorded.

Diz said...

I have skipped many a weigh in, and will probably continue to do so that my weight isn't "recorded" either. XOXO