Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Today I learned...

... that I have yet another follower.  Welcome Bringing Pretty Back!!!  I heart new followers.
... that there was this guy who bought a painting at a flea market for $4.  He actually didn't care much for the painting and had bought it for the frame.  When he got home he went to take out the painting and behind it folded up was an original copy of the Declaration of Independence.  He sold it at auction for $2.4 million.
... that the book Women Food and God sounds enlightening.  I will buy it, I feel major inspiration coming on.  Did anyone else watch Oprah today?  I could write on book on just what I learned from that episode.
... that my mother dislocated her shoulder in Cuba, she walked off a footbridge in the lobby of their resort into a foot of water.  Geez she's clutsy.  I feel so bad for her but at least she's not in a cast for my brothers wedding tomorrow!
... that Niecy got voted off DWTS... booo.

4 comments:

Diz said...

Of course he found the dec of ind in the $4 picture. OF COURSE. You know what they say- one's man trash...

:) Still trying to find a damn picture that's only $4 that will make me millions.

Bring Pretty Back said...

your poor mom! and yes you do have a new follower! hee! love it. Good thing he hated the pic and wanted the frame or the dec of ind would have never been found!

Genie @ Diet of 51 said...

Wow, that was quite the find! I love those stories, yet hate that they don't happen to me!!

I liked Niecy, too. She represented my kind of dancing, kind of awkward...

Lindsay said...

I am new here! Love your blog! Sorry about your Mom. I was sad Niecy went home too!!!