Sunday, May 2, 2010

Today I learned...

... that I cannot buy Nature Valley Sweet & Salty bars anymore..  They are way to much a trigger food for me.  booooo :(
... that my Garmin FR60 has been shipped.  Holla!!!  Oh and Genie since you asked it's the watch that's featured on the right side of your screen. 
... that there was a bomb found in a Pathfinder at Time Square.  WTH?!?!?!?
... that Jillian Michaels has a new show coming out called Losing It With Jillian.  Should be interesting.


ps- Josie I made that cookie thing tonight..  I'm dying to try it in the morning.. lol.  I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Absolutely, Positively Josie said...

awesome on the cookie! i hope you love it.
and don't you HATE when something like a nature valley bar becomes a trigger food?! ugh.

hope you are well! xo

Genie @ Diet of 51 said...

Well, it sure is right there in front of my face. Pretty cool piece of technology.

Yeah, they can call it "Nature Valley", but it's just a candy bar in disguise. Doesn't fool us.