Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm so dull I can't even come up with a name for this post

Hey folks, so I feel like I'm a little detached this week and can't quite seem to get my bearings.  I keep meaning to blog and find myself with nothing to say.  Today, I just figured I'd start blogging and see where it takes me.  I'm back on track and feeling great!  I've been running everyday and eating really good.  I rejoin WW tomorrow and I feel good about it.  I'll probably be around what I was the last time I weighed and that is good enough for me.  I've decided to switch my weigh-in day to Friday instead of Saturday, its the meeting I used to go to before I was in the states but mainly because Friday in my household is pizza night... has been a tradition for years... so what can I say, I can't miss it. So, weigh in friday morning, indulge in pizza (and maybe beer) friday night.  It worked for me last summer.. lol. 
I went to a different grocery store than I usually do in my town and they have such an awesome health food section!! omg!  They had everything I have been reading about and dying to try, I had to hold back on some stuff though because it was getting expensive but I can't wait to start exploring tons of new foods. 

I'm learning that the more I talk about what I'm eating, or not eating, the more people scrutinize and watch what I eat.  I was talking about this burger joint that is so deadly in the states and I got this response "I thought you didn't eat meat" ugh I hate that.  I have said right from the beginning, yes I'm making some food alternatives but I reserve the right to eat a damn burger if the mood should strike... lol  Anyway, so now I just tell people I'm trying some different alternatives and new food options..  and btw might I add.. . LOVING everything I'm trying.  Except maybe Kale, I really blew that one.. but it does deserve another go I think.  I actually can't find Morning Star products up here which I find odd... so I tried another kind and I liked it just as much.  Well, I feel like this is kind of a boring post so far.  I promise that I will be struck with something so enlightening soon and just have to share it with you all.  Until I get my head on straight I'm just dull dull dull.  Still reading all your fab blogs though and you all continue to inspire me....  my rockstars xoxo

2 comments:

Diz said...

Sounds like things are going good- you're running, getting your bearings (found a good health food store), set up your routine of weigh ins on Friday mornings (which I think is awesome btw...I'm jealous of pizza night). Things sound good!

I might have to implement Pizza night here. Just sounds too good to pass up. :)

D

Absolutely, Positively Josie said...

so glad you are on track, Keri! i will always admire your ability to balanace eating well but then taking a break for something like pizza night. i wish you could bottle that outlook up and sell it to me!
i always wonder if i should announce to the world that i'm on changing my eating or not tell people because of what you just talked about here!! i know can be a paranoid person, but people can be SUCH haters! but don't let that get you down, and i know you won't! ;D stay strong!