Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A big bummer mish mosh

Well, I feel like I'm not a good blogger these days.  I'm in sort of a blah place these days and finding myself with not a ton to say.  I had another really bad 3 day weekend.  My mother had a bridal shower on Sunday for my sister-in-law-to-be and it was just another stressful weekend filled with terrible eating (& drinking).  Have I mentioned before that they get married in Cuba in 2 weeks and me and my boyfriend are not going.  This is causing me to emotionally eat..  I think.. I can't really figure out whats going on.  We are holding on to a shred of hope that at the last minute we could go but we're waiting for my bf's permanent residency card to come in the mail because he can't leave Canada in the meantime.  Because he's American he's not really supposed to go to Cuba.  Its been a hassle from the get go.  I bum hard when I think about not being at my brothers wedding but if its not meant to be its nots meant to be.  To top it off my parents figured the best time to remodel the kitchen would be when they're away.  Makes sense I guess but we'll be moving the fridge into the garage and having to bbq all week.. haha not to mention not being able to enter the kitchen, and the living room and basement are both off the kitchen so we'll be spending the week in our room, watching dvd's because there's no cable in there.. hahahahaha omg thats sad.  Oh it just gets better and better. 

I also haven't ran in a week... I hate when I don't run.  The weather hasn't been great, but we do have a treadmill so there's really no excuse but I just can't seem to get motivated.  My birthday is coming up and my bf is getting me my watch (featured at the side of my screen) and I just feel like that is exactly what I need to get my running mojo back.  Don't we all need a new gadget every now and then to put the spark back in our workout?  I def do!

So to add something positive I suppose I am down a bit in my weight, I don't know how I managed that but I might actually be able to stay down for the rest of the week.  That would be sweet, for whatever reason that gain last week nearly broke me.  I know better than that, I think it was the straw on the camel's back scenario.. lol.  I'm scared that these last 5 lbs are causing me to have a mental block.  Thats so rediculous to me, I know what I have to do, excercise and stay within my points and they are the 2 things I can't do.  Ugh.  Ok so this just happened to be the biggest bummer post.  I know I'll get out of it, I'm reading some blogs that really cheer me up so thank you guys for that.  If this rain ever stops I'll get out for a run..........  geez I hope :(

Peace xo

0 comments: