Friday, March 19, 2010

Today I learned...

... that I won the Sugar Doll award again, yay thanks Josie!!
... that tomorrow is "The Great American Meatout" day.  Sorry if it seems like I'm blogging alot about Vegetarianism these days, I'm trying not to be a bandwagon jumper but I'm hooked on Alicia Silverstones blog http://www.thekindlife.com/ and I'm learning alot.  Check it out.
... that I have a new follower cookies4spartans and a new reader Genie @ diet of 51 (thank you so much for your comment)....  Welcome!!

2 comments:

Absolutely, Positively Josie said...

sugar doll twice...means your twice as sweet! think i'll check out that web site.

Genie @ Diet of 51 said...

Hi, again, Keri,

I'm the cookie address follower... I've changed my setting, but I can't shake that darn moniker, which is part of an old email address.

Alicia has a lot to say on that subject; I've seen her on the talk show rounds. Thanks for the link.