Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sad Goodbyes

Ok so I really don't want to be one of these people who bitches about not doing well and then does really well, I can see how that would be totally obnoxious.. but I swear the scale was not budging this week.  I weighed 0.2 less on my home scale than last Saturday.  So, I figured I'm either up or down a little bit, which I expected.  Well just for good measure, I said what the hell and wore my lightest shirt & pants I own.
*** Ok I'm not embarrassed to admit that when I first bought my digital scale and was a litte "weigh happy" I may have weighed some of my clothes***
Anyway, I was down 1.2 y'all!!  Woohoo.  I really couldn't believe it, and yes the difference between home scale and WW always differs so I never know what the WW result will be.

So I was one of the last people to arrive at my meeting, so it was a packed house (sorta) when I walked to the front of my meeting and took my seat..  my leader announces that this is my last meeting and said some very nice things about me and how well I've done since coming there and what a joy I am to have in their meeting *well I wasn't GOING to cry* lol  Nah I kept it together but she's like so how did you do this week..  omg I didn't even look I just put my book away in my purse.. haha I opened it up in front of everyone.. geez this really could have gone either way.. but exclaimed 1.2..  *applause*  My leader told me to keep in touch, gave me her email and a big hug.  It was really really special I have to say.   I also was happy I got a chance to say to her in front of everyone that I've been to WW many times and many many meetings and good leaders are really hard to come by and I meant it!!  She joked and said gee I wish my boss was here right now, I said well give me her address I'll email her too.. lol.    Good day, but ugh I hate goodbyes!!
She also told me that she wants me to go back to Canada, get to goal and become a leader...  so sweet, and the more I think about it the less of a bad idea it becomes. 

Oh I also have to tell you guys about this funny strange conversation I had with my bf's father this morning.  We are going over there tonight for a party and bbq burgers & stuff.  Well (lol I'm laughing as I'm writing this) he called this morning and said (and picture a southern accent) so Jeremy tells me you're doing some kinda vegan thing so I wanted to know if you wanted me to put on a chicken breast for you instead of a burger.
*me almost dropping the phone*
He really is just a sweet sweet man.
Hope you all have a fabulous beautiful weekend Peeps
Peace xo

3 comments:

Absolutely, Positively Josie said...

lolol. that reminds me of something on the raw divas forum i was reading when i tried (and failed at) going raw for a week. this lady who wrote a book or something about going raw took her lawyer to a buffet. he piled his plate full of pasta and exclaimed to her that he was eating raw.

congrats on your newest loss!

Genie @ Diet of 51 said...

Very good sign that your BF's father is so thoughtful, even if he's a little off on this one.

It's nice that you received a touching send-off from your WW Leader. And with a solid loss to report, you went out with a bang!

Beth Allums said...

Good luck with the move- enjoy your vegan chicken -hilarious