Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pumpkin Muffins


These are do delish and so easy I make them year round. 
All you need is the two ingredients shown in picture and 1/3 cup of water.  Blend all together, drop in muffin tins and bake at 350 for 20 mins.

I just finished another batch, they make my entire house smell deadly.  I also added raisins to a small batch for the first time... as if these muffins could taste any better.

For all you weight watchers out there if you make 12 they're about 3 points each, I make 18 which makes them 2 pts.  I got this recipe at my WW meeting and the folks there are convinced that they are only 1 pt each.  I have done the math on this several times and they are just not 1 pt.  I tried to explain this at my meeting but noone seemed to want to hear it... lol  I would not mark these as 1 pt and overindulge, I'd only be doing a disservice to myself.  Please enjoy this recipe, they are so good with coffee... yummmm.

3 comments:

Kerri O said...

oh, yummmmm. I have tried with chocolate cake mix, but that sounds even better!

Absolutely, Positively Josie said...

just those two ingredients? wow, that is awesome!!! i love, LOVE pumpkin! thanks for sharing. hope you are well.

Diz said...

My mom makes these- they're deadly. You should try adding chocolate chips sometime! Hahahaha- if you want to die and go to heaven, that is. Calorically, I have no idea how well you'll fare, but who cares? Good food is good food. :)