Friday, February 5, 2010

You make me happy when skies are grey

Well, its another rainy day so I couldn't jog... so much for two days in a row :(  I really wanted to get another jog in before my weigh-in tomorrow.  Its been pouring down rain since last night and they're calling for flood warnings and who knows what else.  Its not supposed to be good anyway, so I'm just hoping and praying that I can make it to my meeting tomorrow.  I really can't miss two weeks in a row.  I think I did ok this week, I really started making better food choices.  I'm getting over a bit of a hump on my home scale (yes, i'm on the team of people who weigh at home also, it works for me).. I'm just hoping I can hold on to this loss till tomorrow and it shows at WW.  Because I couldn't run today I had to shred.  I was gonna blog earlier and complain about how I was unmotivated again today but I wouldn't let myself blog till after I worked out.  I guess this is my reward, but at least now I'm done, showered and relaxed for another friday evening.  As a bonus tonight I'm watching the Biggest Loser that I missed on Tuesday because Lost started up again.  I hate that Lost and The Biggest Loser are on at the same time, but wasn't Lost a-ma-zing?  omg its been off so long I forget how much I love it. 
Just for something else very random, here are the latest songs on my mp3 player that inspire me.
1. The Climb - Miley Cyrus
2. Its Your Life - Francesca Battistelli
3. Proud (The Biggest Loser Theme Song) - Heather Small
4. Who I Was Born To Be - Susan Boyle

Here are a couple songs that make me run a little faster or push a little harder.
1. Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
2. For Your Entertainment - Adam Lambert
3. Just Dance - Lady Gaga
4. See You Again - Miley Cyrus
5. Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
6. Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart - Alicia Keys

Even though a lot of the music I consider my favorite doesn't fit any of these genres, I have to say that listening to Dance, HipHop & Pop while I run or workout is sort of my guilty pleasure.
Weight Watchers first thing in the morning, wish me luck.

0 comments: