Friday, February 5, 2010
Just for something else very random, here are the latest songs on my mp3 player that inspire me.
1. The Climb - Miley Cyrus
2. Its Your Life - Francesca Battistelli
3. Proud (The Biggest Loser Theme Song) - Heather Small
4. Who I Was Born To Be - Susan Boyle
Here are a couple songs that make me run a little faster or push a little harder.
1. Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
2. For Your Entertainment - Adam Lambert
3. Just Dance - Lady Gaga
4. See You Again - Miley Cyrus
5. Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
6. Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart - Alicia Keys
Even though a lot of the music I consider my favorite doesn't fit any of these genres, I have to say that listening to Dance, HipHop & Pop while I run or workout is sort of my guilty pleasure.
Weight Watchers first thing in the morning, wish me luck.