Saturday, February 20, 2010

What losing and gaining 10lbs looks like!!

I just got back from my meeting, down 1.6 woooooooo hooooooooo.  I love that number, I have lost 1.6lbs six times, more than any other amount.. lol.  Anyway, not much else on my mind today just wanted to share my success.  Today is cheat day and we're going to see Shutter Island tonight and I'm dying for some movie popcorn with butter.. yummmm.
Since there's nothing else going on I thought I'd share some pics.

Here's a pic I took in November and one I took this morning before WW.  I tried to recreate the before photo so I could compare.  I took front, side & back but all I have the nerve to post is the side view right now, and I'm really trepidatious about even posting these.

Wow is all I can say, and the scary thing is thats not a before~before pic, that was 10lbs ago!! (10.6 to be exact)  I showed my boyfriend these pics and in celebration he picked me up and body slammed me.. lol.  That was the best feeling I've had all day ;)

5 comments:

Kerri O said...

Wow, what a difference 10 lbs makes! Good for you.

Kenlie said...

Excellent! :)

Absolutely, Positively Josie said...

you can really see the difference. congrats! enjoy that popcorn. ;)

Diz said...

Congratulations Keri! You can really tell, you look amazing! I love it! Congrats congrats, congrats. I hope you're loving it as much as I do. :)

From Fat to Fit said...

You look great!!