Thursday, February 4, 2010

Today I Jogged

Finally, today I jogged.  I was really starting to miss it.  I got up first thing this morning and looked out the window as I always do...  no snow, no rain......  no sun :( oh well.. todays the day.  Its been a week since I jogged, and I was eager to get back to it.  It was pretty cold starting out and I had to side step a few icy patches but otherwise it was great, I did my 3 miles.  I still have yet to shred today but I'm gonna do that as soon as I get remotivated.  I know why I jog first thing in the morning, otherwise I just wouldn't do it at all.  I'm so lazy in the afternoon...  gotta get the energy to shred!  I was reading in a magazine that people who do their workout in the morning are more likely to stick with it... this is so true for me because I've been walking/joggin everyday since July and thats the longest I've ever stuck to a workout.  The very first part of my day is my workout, mainly just to get it over with but it sets the tone for my day and now I can't live without it.  

0 comments: