Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Another Random 10

Its time again for "Randon 10" I guess, basically because there's not a lot to blog about today and I realize I haven't ranted in days.. maybe not having so much to rant about is a good thing..  So I just figured I'd create another list about me for something to do.  When I decide to blog a list like this I never know what I'm going to say so I just end up sitting here for 10 minutes trying to think of something to say about myself.  Its harder than its should be but here goes
10 random things about me - Part Deux

1. I watch Jeopardy every night.  In case you haven't figured it out I love trivia.  I also think Alex Trebek is super adorable... and Canadian baby.
2. I have all 10 seasons of Friends on dvd and watch them quite regularly.  I have this weird idea like they're really my friends.. *don't judge me!*
3. I am fascinated with US Presidents (even though..  yes.. I'm canadian)... I love the trivia of them and know quite a lot of interesting facts about them.
4. My favorite actor - without a doubt - 100% - Edward Norton..  I think he's amazing in every way. I've seen everything he's been in.
5. When I was 12 my parents offered me $100 to not have pop or chips for one year... I won! 
6. I take things very personally, and if you asked anyone in my life they would probably tell you the exact opposite is true.
7. I love reading health & fitness mags - actually I'm borderline addicted.  Favorites are Women's Health, Runner's Mag & Weight Watchers.
8. I have a fear of bridges.  Also, I'm scared to death of heights but I sometimes forget how bad and find myself in a height predicament and go into full-on panic mode.
9. I have never had a broken bone and have never spent the night in a hospital. *knock on wood*
10.  I hate bugs!  Not as much in nature but if there's a bug in my house I FREAK OUT!  I feel like its an invasion.. lol  its sounds silly but ask my bf, I'm not exaggerating.

Well again, not in any particular order, I just write them as the most random insignificant things pop into my head.  That took about 30 mins.  I'd love to hear some random facts about you all too!!!

1 comments:

Diz said...

I'm with you on a few of them- 1) HATE BUGS TOO. Like, bad. Freak out too, like- weird freak outs. Weird. 2) I'm addicted to mags too, esp WW, I have to tell myself not to buy it all the time, and WH.
3)oh..I've already forgotten what else. There was another one but I can't remember now- that's one about me- I have no brain cells left to remember things and I'm HORRIBLE at short term memory crap.
Long term too. UGh.

D